Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

So, it's that time of year! My husband, as impatient as he is, convinced me to open our presents at midnight. So, he got a funny mug for work, and I got a video camera! Yay! Hopefully we can put up our first video very soon! I'm really hoping to do both some comedy as well as some instructional videos and some life updates!

Tonight we'll be having dinner with some of our friends who recently returned from Afghanistan and then watching Les Miserables. I know, depressing, but I'm a huge sucker for musicals, and I love to remind myself on the holidays how blessed our family is to have a home, food, and each other.

So, last night we watched The Hobbit. I've read the book twice, but since I was in elementary school, I only had a few "Ahh! I remember that!" moments. It's the first third of the book, and we're glad they didn't try to cram everything into one movie.

Our wonderful kitties, whom we love so much, have broken the bottom branches of our tree, and love to eat or garland. I'm so glad that it's almost time to put our tree away. As beautiful as it was and as much as I love it, it's time.

How do you celebrate?

-PrepperKat

No comments:

Post a Comment