Friday, December 21, 2012

Doomsday? Only By Popular Demand

So, it is the day to end all days... I guess. Even though I am not worried about fire raining from the heavens, the fact that we have enough folks who do is what worries me. So, What am I doing about it? Since I have to travel today for work we have a plan set up for both us, and a few of our local team members. If there really are riots or anything else that happens, I will have 3 things in my car.


  • Soft plate carrier
  • CCW card and weapon
  • Go-bag with emergency supplies (mainly water and food since I could get back in less than a day's walk)
I'd love to hear about what you are taking with you in the comments, or on my page Musings of a Pre-apocalyptic Wife on Facebook! Other than the potential unrest, today has been just like any other. I woke up, got dressed, and talked to my good friend Erin (from ErinSays). Later today I'll head over to work, and then head home. Hopefully in my car. If it's too bad, I'll stay home. Let me know how it is in your area!

1 comment: