Sunday, November 25, 2012

Prepping Around the World

I've been hearing a lot from people who read my blog around the world, and I'm so glad to see that the art of prepping is pretty universal! Many of you may have tons of questions about the difference in laws of the US and your countries, and the answer is much more complicated than you think! In America, most of our laws are made at the state level and not the country level. This means that every time you go to a different part of the country it's different!

I've lived in 2 different states (that I can remember) so far, and their views on guns alone are vastly different. In California, people tend to be more afraid of guns, and many guns are banned, or their modifications are banned. Every gun  must be registered, and there are rules about the amount of ammo that you can have in/around your gun at any given time. In Arizona, these laws are either non-existent or much more relaxed. Some states or cities even have total bans on firearms. You never know what you'll find.

Please let me know if there are any laws in your area that prohibit your prepping or make it easier! We'd love to hear from you! One of my readers has informed me that guns are banned in Spain. We know that Switzerland's residents are all a part of a militia,and that when you join you receive a duty rifle. It's illegal to collect rainwater in Utah, Colorado, and Washington state. In Arizona, you don't (and shouldn't) have to register your firearms.

If you're having trouble understanding my blog, or something that you think makes my blog helpful to others, please let me know! I've heard that my google translate helps a lot!

-PrepperKat

No comments:

Post a Comment