Friday, June 8, 2012

Projects



Good morning all!

Job interview Tuesday! Woot! I'm excited to possibly be making as much as my husband. Double our income..? Yes please! We'll have to see how the interview goes. Hopefully we can use this to work on saving up for our honeymoon! We didn't really have one, and spent our honeymoon in his parents backyard. I wouldn't take it back for the world, but it's more than time to take our vacation time and head out to do whatever. I really need to apply for a passport.

Hopefully we'll be able to do some major saving to get ready for everything that comes from getting out. House, vacation, family plans, it's all very expensive, and if we knock it out with a little bit of savings, we should be fine.

I've been doing some home decorating the past two days. Lots of editing pictures and putting them in frames. In the future I definitely need to get one of those home picture printers. Now our walls are almost done, and we actually have the place looking a little more... us. It's been very difficult trying to balance the pictures of me and my husband. I came into this marriage with lots of pictures and mementos. Mr. Prepper brought autographed Starwars pictures and guns (although cool and useful, not exactly wall material). And so I'm stuck scouring the internet for pictures and editing them to fill our house. Yikes! Oh well, they still look nice when done correctly. Lol.

We took the new car to have the panel on the driver's chair replaced. It was messed up when we bought it and they called us to let us know the part was in. Now we have a sturdy panel and a shiny car. YAY! We're taking in our other car that has this weird sound it makes in reverse... We've been glad to use the new car more often. Luckily both cars are in warranty, and it's no expense to us to drop it off at the shop.

We're getting ready for the in-laws to come over, and I'm very excited about it. This will be the first time they've seen the new (and much nicer) apartment. Plus, it's a million times easier to clean. It's been just the push I needed to finish unpacking a little more. (Less boxes=more room and less crap I have to walk around). Now if only we could find a way to organize our office... Not a chance. Lol.

So what projects are you working on?

-PrepperKat


*Edit* No clue on the weird color scheme on this one. My computer expert husband tried, too. Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Insurance agent trainee. "Hello! X Insurance Agency! Please hold!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thats pretty awesome! I should try putting people on hold. Seems like it will save me a lot of time with telling them I don't want to help them.

    ReplyDelete